Monday, May 5, 2008

Our Crazy Weekend!

We had a fantastic weekend with our friends! We dragged them everywhere!

They arrived early on Friday, and it was non-stop from there. We took them for cheesesteaks, had water-ice, went to Penn's Landing, saw Independence Hall, and toured the historical neighborhoods as we made our way back home. (Then, we took naps!) After that, Ezra and Steve went sailing; Hilary and I ran errands- including making reservations for dinner and picking up wine.

We had dinner at our favorite Italian restaurant (wasn't it great, Moriah? NOT the pizza place, but the one we went to with Joe and Liz...so good!)

Saturday, we went to brunch at a great Cuban restaurant, and then went on a lllooooonnnnngggg walk to the Art Museum. There, we walked along the waterfront, and saw Boathouse Row. That night, we went home, ordered pizza, and watched a movie. It was great for them to finally eat the "world's best pizza" (according to Ezra)!

Sunday morning, we went to a fancy brunch, and went back to our place for a little game of Chinese checkers (losers). Then, it was off to the airport- sad!

It was such a fun/super-busy weekend! It was great to see them again, and it made us miss our times together. Oh well- this just means we'll have to visit them once they're settled...in Guam!

Oh, and because I'm soooo organized and on-top of things...I didn't charge my camera. As everyone was standing by a huge fountain, in picture-perfect stance...I tried to take a picture, and was greeted with the most irritating message from my camera: Battery Low. Then it shut off. AHHHH!!

So, here are the ONLY pics I took this weekend...from Sunday!



With full bellies after brunch:

1 comment:

Moriah @ Please Pass the Salt said...

'The best pizza place ever' - same one as always, too?