Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Time to Take a Trip!

After what turned out to be a pretty crazy weekend for Ezra and I (separately, of course!), we're both back home now, surrounded by loads of dirty and clean laundry- mountains of it, to be exact. Where it all came from, I have no idea, but somehow, here it is. To make things worse, I've decided to start putting away some of our more obviously "winter" things, like heavy sweaters, which only adds to the clothing-chaos.

But, on a lighter and much better note- we were talking over the weekend, and Ezra said that since he's been away so much (on fun trips and business trips) lately, that I could take a weekend to "get away," and...(wait for it)...he would watch Eve! Now, I was pretty sure his idea of "watching Eve" would consist of dropping her at my parent's house for the weekend, but he assured me that he had no intention of doing that, that he'd actually stick with her.

Hmm.

All this has gotten me thinking, though. Where would I go? He left it so that I could even fly somewhere- like to Austin, perhaps, to see friends,...or, to bombard Hilary in Santa Barbara before she jets off forever to Guam! I don't know! Or, I could just go to the shore. I'm so torn!

What should I do?

(And, staying home isn't up consideration! This is an opportunity not to be wasted! Which is why I need to get on it...before he changes his mind about his baby-sitting weekend!)

3 comments:

Moriah @ Please Pass the Salt said...

Fly somewhere! Er, I mean, do whatever you want :)

FYI, our tickets on Southwest out of Philly to Tampa Bay were $49 each way... you might check there :)

Hilary said...

No no, come to Santa Barbara! Pick me, pick me! I will feed you AMAZING FOOD, I promise!

Alissa said...

tickets are...kinda expensive...aaahhhH!!!!