Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Reading
Wow, a post without a picture of Eve doing something silly! Can you believe it?! Anyway-a quick note (because the crazy monster just woke up crying!): I started reading "Atonement" by Ian McEwan, since the movie came out not too long ago. Has anyone else read this? Is it good? I mean, the movie won lots of awards, best picture, I think (Golden Globes, right?), so that kinda won't help in reading. Hmm. Lemme know! I'm having a hard time getting into it...seems like I'm plodding through the opening scene where the little girl Briony puts on a morality play...good grief already, enough about the play, and how the "actors" (her cousins) annoy her because they can't act! So,...yea- if anyone's read it, I'd love to hear about it! (Or, if anyone was planning to read it, the first bit gets kinda tiresome!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment