And, w/each kid after, I've always been pretty aware of them early on- like, 12 weeks early on.
But, reading the updates every week on BabyCenter and other sites gets me, especially this early on, as they continually say how, even though the baby's moving all over, you cannot feel it yet. Um, how do you know what I can feel? And, I'm not falling for the "oh, it's just gas you've been feeling "excuse bc...well, I've been alive for 32 yrs- I'm fairly familiar w/what gas feels like (sorry, this entry is just going down hill!).
One site got me today, and made me so mad- this is from Pregnancy.Baby-gaga.com (I like this site bc of the usually funny tone).
It's crazy, bc by 18 weeks, Ezra and the kids could see and feel Isaac jumping!
I'm just 16 weeks now, and the baby's about 4.5 inches...there's something 4.5 inches in my stomach, and I can't feel it hopping around?? Just makes me crazy! I felt better after a Google search of "first fetal movements" bc I found that the AmericanPregnancy site gives a range of 13-16 weeks for first movements felt by a mother- at least someone doesn't think I'm crazy, or "cherishing gas bubbles" as my child!
Anyway, all that to ask: when did you first feel your kids? And, since everyone that reads this blog has at least 2 kids...comments??

3 comments:
I think I was about 16 weeks with Addison, but it was much earlier with Davis and Genevie. Probably around 12-13 weeks. I think once you've experienced it with your first, you become more in-tune the next time around to what it feels like. It is such an amazing experience!
Felt Lil at 15 and Luca at 13!!
That site looks obxinous. I didn't feel Christopher till 18 weeks. Andrew and Evie were sooner, maybe 15?
Post a Comment