...which is obviously good, but horrendously bad to live in- especially since the house was too small for us to begin with!
I'm incredibly thankful, though, that we have the basement- it's meant for a "common area," but we've totally taken over bc our assigned storage area is ridiculously full:
Anyway, enough of my fun break of blogging- back to packing up! :)
2 comments:
So much work! Just think there will be plenty of room to put the boxes in the new house :)
Oh, this reminds me why I NEVER want to move again! Seriously, moving turns your whole world upside down. Isn't it amazing how much stuff you get rid of moving too? I remember going through our medicine cabinet and tossing expired things and there were only 2 things left not expired!:0
If you need me to watch your kids or anything while you unpack, let me know. I don't think I'm far from where you're moving (Mullica Hill).
Post a Comment