So, Mr. Isaac is following in Eve and Judah's puny footsteps by being super-teeny (he's only in the 2nd percentile, weighing 16 lbs at 8 months). The pediatrician suggested upping his baby food (more times a day), and he's been loving it! This shelf now looks like this all the time- he gets fruit for breakfast, then veggies for lunch and dinner:
*Side note* The other day, Ezra was making jokes bc Isaac seemed so happy and wiggly, trying to move around- he said that before I started the extra food, Isaac probably was too weak to move bc I was starving him, and that now, he's a "changed man" who'll be crawling in a matter of days...ah, husbands! ;)
2 comments:
Ugh, Luca is going to weigh more than him in a month. I love how I have huge monster children and you have cute little kids.
Haha! I just started Evie on food last week for the same reasons. Nursing, but doing Rice cereal for breakfast, veggies lunch and meat/veggies for dinner (all Gerber). It's going good. She eats it fine, but doesn't eat much :/
Post a Comment