Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Yoga

After a two-week absence, I went back to yoga class this morning...only to find out that it might be cancelled!

Apparently, due to a low number of members, the class might potentially be cancelled- leaving NO other yoga options for the morning hours. Terrible! They evaluated the new instructor during the winter months...obviously things are rough- it's early, cold, dark, etc! Wait unitl spring, when more people are willing to get out of bed early! Ugh, and the only morning class left if they cancelled this would be a bootcamp- not really the same thing! ;)

So, after class, most of us went to the suggestion box to try to save our class. It would just be so sad!

Oh, and how do they expect me to pour myself into this bridesmaid dress without a little yoga?? Come on, people! (Although, I'm thinking that I won't be able to even eat for a few days before wearing this dress in August!)

No comments: