Friday, March 19, 2010

Sad News

We've had a rough couple of days, and it's with a heavy heart that I write this.

We were expecting baby #3, but within 12 short days, that tiny one has gone. It was so unexpected, but hardly unwelcome. We were pretty excited about the possibility, despite the chaos we'd be finding ourselves in- for example, where would we put another kid?? Do they make crib bunk-beds?!

I know that I'll think of this little one forever, even though it came into and left our lives rapidly, much before we were ready to say goodbye.

2 comments:

Marjorie said...

alissa, i'm really sorry to hear this. losing a little one is so difficult. you will be our prayers! let me know if there's anything i can do for you all.

Rebekah said...

Oh Alissa,
I'm so sorry. I will be praying for God's comfort upon you. Even though the baby was still tiny, it was a child that you will always love and have a place in your heart for.