Monday, September 21, 2009

What Goes Around...

...Comes back around, and still causes a little boy to wind up wearing stickers in his hair!

Ahem. Let me clarify. When I was small, about 5-6, I remember once when my cousin Chrissy and I unloaded a very full sticker-book into my brother Anthony's hair- poor thing, he was just happy to be playing with us, he was so small! We thought it was hilarious, and had no idea that we might have been doing something wrong.

Well, that is until later that night, when Mom tried to get all the stickers out of his hair. Apparently, stickers really bond well to baby-hair. Most of the stickers came off with little bits of his hair still clinging to them!

Anyway, it's a funny story now, but Mom (and Anthony) were pretty upset at the time.

So, fast-forward 20ish years to today, when Eve was discovering the same thrill of filling her little brother's head of teeny-tiny hairs with the contents of her sticker-book. And, they both were loving every minute- Eve, because it was just funny, and poor Judah, because he got to play with Eve.

And, yes, when I took the stickers out of his hair, a few little hairs came out with them!



No comments: