I wanted to do a quick post on a) how much I love this stroller, but mainly b) how convenient this stroller is when you have a newborn and a toddler, bc recently a friend asked about it. So, it's mainly a post about that- the ease of use, I guess- and a little bit about how great it is!
Anyway, here it is all set up for a newborn and a toddler:
The baby lays in the back, while the toddler rides "on top":
To switch it back, remove the toddler seat:
Zip up the baby "bed":
Snap the latches under the baby bed:
And, add the toddler seat on to the back:
This literally took me one minute to assemble- not too tricky at all!
We need it like this tonight, as Ezra is taking just Eve and Judah to church (Isaac and I will stay home). It's much easier than having one kid walk while the other rides.
But, we used it the other way (toddler/newborn) last night when we went out for ice cream- I had the boys, and Ezra pushed Eve in our umbrella stroller bc it was a really far walk. Anyway, here's the set-up:
Franklin Fountain- and, as usual, the line was out the door, and around the block!
We actually found a seat! (That never happens!)
Judah, ridin' high!
So, there you have it- the best stroller in the world, and something I wish I had known about when we first were looking at strollers w/Eve! Love it! :)
Oh, just a funny shot- I took Isaac out of the stroller for a bit, and got this amazing picture of him- so photogenic! :) Crazy kid!













2 comments:
Looks like a good stroller, really versatile.
He is so alert! Was is his baby personality like?
Your stroller is amazing and a must have for city life.
Post a Comment