It's funny- Ezra's really not too squeamish about things baby-related. For instance, he wasn't grossed out a bit by the birth, and even examined the placenta w/the doctors (ew).
Yet, for some reason, this is the scariest/grossest thing for him- a stock of breast milk in the freezer! ;)
And, it makes me laugh, bc this stock makes me incredibly happy- I've never made it more than three months w/nursing. There's easily about 30 or so 4oz bags in freezer bags in there, and I've stored them way in the back, behind lots of other things- I've even turned the temp down lower to keep them as long as I can.
He's going to have to get used to this- or, never look in the freezer for the next few months! ;)

4 comments:
I wish I had more success pumping. I could never pump more than 4 ozs every other day or so. I did have success nursing though. I nursed Christopher for 4 months and Andrew till 6 months. Saves money! ;)
that's what i'm trying to avoid- the cost of formula! ugh...crazy-expensive! and, it's just a lot quicker and easier to nurse them, honestly- no bottles to wash! ;)
You totally made me laugh with this post. I remember that same feeling at seeing a breastmilk stocked fridge.
Too funny about Ezra being squeamish! LOL I never really got a huge stash built, but even having an extra 5-6 feedings in the fridge for when I needed to leave her with someone was such an awesome feeling!
Post a Comment