Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Baby Shower Gift

I hope Ezra's brother and sister-in-law don't read this ol' blog bc...well, then they'll know what I've been working on for their baby shower!

I usually make a blanket for our newest family members, and it's always more fun when you know the gender!  (It's a girl!)


Close-up of the stitches:

My camera kept messing w/the color, which is probably in between this faded version and the brighter pink one below:




The kids were actually super-handy w/this project, too- I would call for my "blanket-testers," and they'd lay on the floor, where I'd cover them w/the work in progress to check its size.  They like to be helpful!

Anyway, two more weeks til the shower- nice to know my present is finished! :)

3 comments:

charismasmom said...

Love it!!!

Hilary said...

So beautiful!!!!!! Olivera #2 expects one, just FYI :)

L R said...

It looks beautiful, and I love the story of your little helpers.