Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What the...

Who does this company think I am??



I'm guessing, by the contents of their magazine, that they're figuring me to be a woman in her 50s, easily- but, more likely, in her 60s+!  What the...look at this stuff!!  It's just...tacky tat (thank you, British TV).  I'm so confused...

Look at this stuff:


Sweet, rooster-stuff!  Shouldn't every home have some of this?!


Oh, but wait- maybe I could do a room in Native American/Cowboy theme?  Wow, the choices...


Or, I could start getting ready for Christmas!  In July!  Clever...

Sheesh, these people!  Who BUYS this stuff??!

Oh wait- the BIGGEST offense was this:



This is CLEARLY just a random mailing- I mean, did they not see my post (w/a FANTASTIC article) on the aesthetic-killing power of the Croc??  Only now, it's gotten worse (imagine that) w/the addition of a sherpa-lining...I'm dying!

Ugh, I only have one word for this "magazine"...RECYCLING!!

(Or, maybe another word- krikey).

2 comments:

Hilary said...

Sorry Alissa I gave them your address. I saw the magazine and thought ALISSA!!! haha, just kidding. But everything IS on sale :)

Rebekah said...

Haha. The crocs take the cake! Hilarious!