Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Potty-Training Update

Because I know everyone wants to read about this! ;)

But, to make things brief, the whole potty-training adventure hasn't really kicked into full-gear. I wanted it to, but really don't think I have the will-power (or such a willing participant) yet. It's tiring me out, and really, that's not the way to approach this. Also, in conversations about whether or not she wants to be a big-girl, Eve keeps insisting that she's ok with being a baby still. Ugh. (I'm not!)

However, that being said, there have been some pretty great strides made- for instance, Eve will go #2 on the potty (weird), but going #1 on the potty seems pretty rare. I think that's only because #2 is pretty obvious and I can catch her "in the act," and quickly toss her on the potty. Can't do that with #1!

We're getting there, I think. She's starting to have fun with the whole idea- especially the part where we call Ezra or my mom after she does anything on the potty.

Meh, we'll see how it goes when I start taking this more seriously. Let's just hope I (we) get motivated soon!

No comments: