Well, just giving it a shot a few times a week. Not really "trying," exactly- that's going to start in full effect come the New Year, but right now, we're just giving it a try, to break in the potty. Ack.
I'm totally freaked out about this prospect, but definitely want it to happen. And, I think that after our breaking-of-the-paci went so well, there's always hope that this endeavor will go smoothly, too. At this point, we're not planning on using the dreaded pull-ups. My philosophy is: You pee your pants, well, you're sitting in pee, my friend; don't want that to happen again- well, go in the potty! Should be a gross time for all, but here's hoping she learns! This seems to be a tried-and-true method for my family, as I've been asking around, and...well, I'm really hoping that after a few disgusting days, we'll be ok!
But, as I said, we're not quite there yet- I guess what I'm expecting from this post is really just...prayers, well-wishes, advice, before we actually get to the big day(s) ahead.
Here's hoping it all goes smoothly. I'm really tired/over/disgusted at the idea of changing what amounts to ADULT diapers. Yuck.
1 comment:
EWWWWWWWW, good luck with that!
Post a Comment