Last year, before Eve could walk, she was already pretty good at talking. In fact, I don't really remember a time when she couldn't talk, or at least, when she didn't have made-up words for things. She might not have been able to get around, but she sure had lots to tell you from wherever she was sitting!
And now there's Judah- the kid could move around the house as soon as he could sit! It's funny, though, that even though he's more advanced, mobility-wise, than Eve, he certainly is lagging when it comes to talking. And, I don't really think he cares! He babbles, makes crazy sounds, and yells. A lot. Often with little clenched fists. Hilarious! I think he's enjoys the yelling, too, because, as you'll see in the video, he can usually get Eve to yell right along with him if he does it enough. My ears...
A few quick notes: 1) This is before the no-paci rule with Eve, I'm guessing. And, if you notice, the one she grabs is blue- Judah's. Rude! And, 2) look at that mess! This is the standard version of our house at the end of the day, but right before Ezra gets home- I try to make the house he sees look a bit more...well, not like a gigantic disaster!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh! You poor lady . . . Will Judah ever out grow the bib? haha
Post a Comment