Anyway, since the weather was terrible yesterday, we were pretty much trapped all day. So, when I saw the beautiful forecast for today, I packed up the kids and headed out to enjoy it. We ran to the bank- nothing terribly exciting about that, apart from it being our first time there. We just changed banks, and I was very happy to find that a branch for the new bank is just two blocks away- yay! Then, we dropped off things at the drycleaners (meh), and continued on to the library. I feel like we go there all the time, and...well, we do, but it's great to load Eve up with books before going to the park, which is what we did later. We found a sunny bench, plopped down, and got to eating/feeding Judah. Poor kid- he just gets dragged around!
Today was a day that really made me wish I'd brought the camera along. Eve discovered that pigeons and sparrows love Goldfish crackers, and subsequently, could not resist giving them all of the snacks I'd packed for her. It was totally worth it. She loved feeding the birds, and was cracking up whenever they'd pick up her crackers. After a bit of bird-feeding, we ran the last errand at SuperFresh, and made our way back home (which took a very long time because I let Eve walk again).
The minute we got in the door, though, she said the best thing to me: "Bed?" Ahh, love tired kids! And off to bed she went, for what turned out to be a three-hour nap! And, this is what I saw when I opened her door to get her post-nap:

Amazing. I love her hair, and how she apparently is very serious about napping!
1 comment:
A kid that asks for a nap?? Now that's one awesome kid!!
Post a Comment