Saturday, April 4, 2009

So Sweet

I have the best sisters- not only do they video just about every moment of my kids lives, but they compile the videos/pictures into one big video for me!

I really have no words- it's just the sweetest thing, especially because it was just such a nice surprise. Thank you, Levia! This must have taken you forever!

To view it, just click the link here; it's on Elisabeth's Facebook page.

Thanks again!

5 comments:

Hilary said...

couldn't view it!

libbygirl said...

sorry alissa I couldn't embed it here cause it wouldn't take my html!!!
But I did change the settings so that everyone will be able to see it!!
So you can just try again and it'll work this time!!!

Much love, and huggs and kisses to my babies
-levia

L R said...

Levia, so cute!! Great Job.

L R said...

I noticed that Ezra made an interesting face in one of the baptism pictures. It looked like he was tearing up.

I thought I would tear up during our wedding vows, but I teared during our baptism vows instead.

Alissa said...

y'know, i never noticed if he was tearing-up or not...cute if he was! ;)