Monday, March 9, 2009

Sorry for the Delay...

...But, who knew having two kids would be time-consuming? Eesh! How some people find time to blog everyday is just amazing to me!

We're still at the stage where just getting out of the house before noon is a huge accomplishment- there's a lot to organize and bring along, but there's loads more to do before we even get outside- especially considering that neither one of the kids can dress themselves, feed themselves, or do anything for themselves yet really! So, with that in mind, I don't feel like a whole lot has been going on, apart from our walks (weather-permitting) to the parks, library, or Whole Foods. Exciting, right?

Wow. After writing this, I'm realizing that things have been pretty boring around here! Maybe this is something I should work on, now that the weather's starting to get a bit nicer!

Well, despite my recent lack of energy/creativity, there's one thing that's been changing lately- Judah! He's already two months old (well, he will be tomorrow), and he's gotten so big! He's gained three pounds already, and shows every sign of following in Eve's footsteps- by that, I mean...well, she was an enormous baby! ;)

He's starting to smile- I still haven't caught one with the camera yet, but here's an almost-smile from the other day:



So cute!

1 comment:

Moriah @ Please Pass the Salt said...

(Slightly embarrassed that I haven't posted anything since Sunday and apparently I'm "some people" - LOL.)

He IS getting so big! I say Ezra.