I'll update this post later tonight, after her "party" (cupcakes after dinner), but I wanted to post this now- she's six.
SIX. It's finally starting to hit me that kids grow up- they're not babies forever. Half of mine are little people that can function on their own, and honestly, how does this happen?? It goes so fast- and if you want proof of that, look through some "old" pictures- Judah and I were just looking at pictures from our family vacation to West Virginia (two yrs ago), and...they were such babies.
Anyway, Eve's six, and I'm getting all sentimental about my babies...more pictures to come!
------------------------------------------
So, for Eve's birthday, we went to see "The Wizard of Oz" at the Imax in 3-D...the kids currently love that movie, and we took advantage of it being back in theaters (for I think, like, one week)!
And, on her birthday, we just had cupcakes after dinner w/a few friends and family :)
No comments:
Post a Comment