Thursday, August 29, 2013

What, I have a blog??

For anyone who still checks in with us...I'm sorry for not posting ALL summer!  Wow, I had no idea that it had been this long since a new post!

Bc I'm sure no one wants a detailed recap of every day from the last post to note, I'll just do a few highlights, photo-dump style :). Enjoy, and thanks for thinking of us!  (Oh, and I have no idea why the pictures are so big- I cannot figure out how to fix this, especially using an iPad).



First smiles- and first ribbon head bands ;)



Easter!



We have HEAT!!!



Hanging out on her belly



Oh, two in diapers is amazing ;)



Still making homemade pizza



Our garden this year- we planted tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, and green beans.



First time in the jumper!



Ruth's Baptism on Mother's Day



Mother's Day gift- some porch furniture!



We had some fun friends come to visit back in May :)



And we went strawberry-picking at a local farm!



Finding her feet ;)



Cousin day in York, PA!



Getting too big for her baby seat



A Day Out with Thomas at the Strasburg Railroad for Isaac's 2nd birthday!



He's 2!



Judah...on the fridge...eating a waffle ;)



She's crawling!



I got bangs! Yeah...don't love them...I mean, I do, until I have to move or do things- then, they're just way too high-maintenance and annoying!



"Ran" a 5K on the 4th of July!



Happy 4th of July!



We did a lot of sailing this summer!



First foods :)



Family vacation to Pemaquid Point, Maine :)



Oh, a tree fell on our porch!



Peach-picking



Love :)



Homemade pickles from our home-grown cucumbers!



Now she's standing!



The kids enjoying the city for a night (w/Cousin Susan) while we cleaned the condo for new renters...



So small...can't believe we really ever lived here!





Captured a katydid! Ick...



Off to the shore- and the Boardwalk Chapel in Wildwood!





Ack, the standing! She's definitely the most physically advanced of our kids!



And finally, Eve started school this year! She's going to a Christian school called Tall Oaks Classical in Delaware, and so far, she loves it!



No comments: