Just a quick poll- how do you all display your cards? This wasn't really much of an issue for us when we lived in the city, bc our mantle was perfect- we sat cards on top, and taped some along the bottom edge. We have a mantle here, too, but it's in the front living room, and it seems kinda like a "waste" putting them in there, since we're rarely in that room.
I found this idea on Pinterest (I didn't search for it or anything, I just saw a pin when I signed in. Also, it really isn't an interesting idea, so much as an "oh, that's cute" idea). I purposely made the ribbon short to avoid having Isaac fiddling w/the cards:
There's this one on the playroom/dining room door, and there will most likely be a few more- I just started another one in the TV room. So far, I like how it looks.
Anyway, just wondering what everyone else is doing!
1 comment:
I tape them to our front door. Looking for something better because they always fall down :(
Post a Comment