Wednesday, November 14, 2012

New Furniture

I know most people have already seen these, but I'm still too excited to not post the pictures here, too- we have furniture now!  It's still pretty shocking, seeing actual furniture in the house, rather than the empty rooms we've had since April.  Also, the dining room is no longer pink- that, in itself, is something to celebrate! ;)

The color changes, depending on the time of day (the light affects it, I mean).  It's supposed to be something called "silver gray," but tends to look more greenish.  Oh well...



New sideboard:


Settees for the ends of the table:


Table extended to gigantic proportions!  Fully extended, we have seating for 14- clearly just for special occasions!  We took a leaf out, and it looks much more room-appropriate ;)





New living room furniture!





Love these chairs- and, we've cleared away all the "extra" stuff hiding in the background, like the desk and babygate- they're upstairs now.


Love it!  Just need some rugs (and to finish painting), and we'll be done!  Oh, and some new curtains- the shiny purple looks even more odd w/the colors we've picked!  Ah, there are always projects ;)

2 comments:

Holloway Clan said...

I just love it!

Marjorie said...

love, love, love it! want to see more :)