Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday!  Ezra got up w/the kids while I was able to get ready for church in peace- my "alone" time consisted of spending some time in the tub w/a magazine, and even getting to flat-iron my hair.

The kids made me cards (I asked Judah to "tell me about his card," bc I couldn't figure out what was going on w/the brown spot, and he said "well, this is some brown, and there's a flower."  Haha!)


They also made me a tote bag w/their hand prints!

Ezra got me a beautiful flower- actually, a plant.  It's an azalea topiary:


We went to Ezra's parents church for morning service to see his mom, and after that, we came home for lunch and naps before headed down to see my mom.  My sister (Brandy) sent me a tote bag w/her kids hand prints on it, and I added my kids prints to the other side (the whole tote bag thing was her idea- she mailed mine to Ezra for our kids to do!) as a grandkid-gift.

It was a great day- hope you all had a fantastic Mother's Day, too! :)

No comments: