Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Taking a Break...Again.

But, this break is for a different reason.

See that bunch of books to the right- the "currently reading" list?  Yea, MOST of those haven't been touched in about, oh, a billion years (ok, not that long) bc I mainly am glued to my laptop most days.  When I have a free minute, I'm either on Facebook (not for long, but just to check), followed by email, followed then by gossip sites (sad), and then, friends blogs.  And, after that, if there's more time, it's recipes and stuff.  Honestly, just checking in w/the first set takes up a good 10 or so minutes.  And, w/how I'm feeling lately- like I'm so disconnected for all the "connecting" I'm doing- I feel like I just need a complete "internet break" for awhile bc there are so many other things I'd like to work on! ;)

So, I'm banning myself from most internet things until December 1st (Yikes!).  However, I do plan to still blog, and to check my Gmail, but only on Mondays.  So, if you don't see my on Facebook, or if I "ignore" you, it's bc I'm not on!  Anyway,  if you need me...call!

No comments: