(Sam Edelman, Gillian):

Anyway, I've been keeping those in mind, and have been having NO luck finding replacements this year. Annoying. But, the other day, I broke down and ordered a pair from Endless.com (seriously, you have to use this site- free overnight shipping/returns on anything! Why wouldn't you shop here?!) I was totally swayed by the sale price ($37!), and I think Jessica Simpson shoes are pretty comfy, too.
(Jessica Simpson, Jaysie):


Anyway, I thought they were cute, until I got them and saw that that...medallion-thing was pretty huge. In fact, it seems like it was covering my foot! So, after a careful inspection, I decided it would be fun (or crazy) to try and take it off. It was super-easy, actually, since it was just sewn on, so after a bit of chopping, off it came, and now I think I've "made" the perfect sandals! SOOO comfortable!
(And, I think I might just buy another pair- don't wanna go through this again! Note to self: when you LOVE a pair of shoes, buy two pair! )
1 comment:
I TOTALLY know what you mean!! Jarod bought me these great wedge flip-flops that I wore almost every day for 2 summers. Needless to say I was distraught when I remembered he bought them at a beach store in the Outter banks in NC. I thought for sure I would never be able to find them. THANKFULLY after only a couple minutes online I found that they're a staple from Cobian and got them on Amazon for $20!!!!!! I was SOOO relieved. They were the pair (you probably don't remember) I was trying to replace during the summer (when we were both preggers) when we went shopping for maternity clothes. We need to get together with the kids...
Post a Comment