Sunday, October 25, 2009

Judah's Baptism

Well, despite that fact that we've waited forever, and he could have nearly had a baptism by profession-of-faith because he's so old...we finally had Judah's baptism today!

He was baptized by Ezra's dad, who also did Eve's baptism. We're not members of their church, but missed the group baptism (again) at ours, and didn't want to wait until the next one (later in the year). I think it's really special that they were both baptized by their grandfather!







Anyway, it was great and everything went well- all the times that Eve's been soaking him with the spray bottle, "doing his hair", had really paid off because he didn't make a peep when the water was poured on his head!



(Also, stupid sidebar: could someone have told me that I had that weird hair sticking up in the back?? Eesh, people!)

2 comments:

L R said...

I really like how you stood up together as a whole family (with Eve too). That is really specialthat their grandfather baptized both of them.

Rebekah said...

I love the pictures! So precious and special!