Sunday, August 16, 2009

Mixed Feelings

We're packing up for Guam today, to get ready for our flights tomorrow, and...while I knew this trip was coming, it had always been an idea. Now, it's a very real reality! It will be tons of fun, I know this, but I just can't stop worrying about the kids. Well, not worrying about them, but more worrying about how I'll handle being apart from them, for so long.

Ezra told me I could stay home, and that he'd still go without me, because he's really looking forward to it.

Nice to know that he won't be tortured by feelings of missing the kids! Eesh...

More to follow once we actually make it to Guam! In about 24 hrs from our start time, at 12:30pm...good grief!

2 comments:

Hilary said...

You can video chat with them everyday :)

Moriah @ Please Pass the Salt said...

Oh my word! Have a good trip!